Use of condoms - the official guide for Mister Size
What to consider when using condoms? How do I use a condom correctly? Learn more about condom use here.
Before you start
Condoms from Mister Size are basically easy to use and fun to use. When used correctly, they help prevent pregnancy and the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases. For optimal protection, you should know or determine your appropriate condom size. All instructions for condom use can be found at the end of this article and, of course, officially in every condom package.
Once you have found the right condom, take a close look at the individual condom package and check for damage. If the wrapper is obviously damaged, you should throw the condom away. For your own safety and that of your partner, use only undamaged condoms.
Before you put the condom on, you should have a full erection. Do not try to put the condom on your penis until it is hard. If your penis is hard you can put on the condom, this should always be done before the first contact with your partner, because sometimes a small amount of sperm can come out before the orgasm.
Step by step guide to condom application
To put on the condom is quite simple. How to put on a condom correctly we have already described in detail in an extra blog article.
As soon as possible after orgasm, but in any case before going limp, you should pull the penis with the condom completely out of your partner. To be on the safe side, it is best to hold the condom while pulling it out to prevent the condom from slipping off and possibly leaking sperm.
After use, please do not throw the used condom, as well as other objects that are not toilet pier, into the toilet. Otherwise, your drains may be clogged at some point and this trouble after the most beautiful thing in the world really no one wants to have. Condoms should always be disposed of with normal household waste.
The most important tips before you use Mister Size condoms
- If additional lubricant is needed, use water-based lubricant.
- Do not use oil-based lubricants such as petroleum jelly, mineral oil, and body cream, as these can weaken the condom and cause the product to fail later. This also applies to some topical medicines (locally applied medicines such as ointments or creams) that are applied to the penis or vagina. If you are unsure about the effects of medicines you use in combination with condoms, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use the condom if the rubber material is sticky or brittle, or if the individual wrapper is obviously damaged.
- See a doctor as soon as possible or at least within 72 hours if a condom leaks or bursts during use.
- Condoms are intended for single use only. Reused condoms can increase the risk of damage and infection.
- When used properly each time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infectious diseases.
- No contraceptive method can provide 100 percent protection against pregnancy or transmission of HIV and sexually transmitted diseases. If you suspect that you or your partner are pregnant or have been infected, contact your doctor immediately.
- This product contains natural latex, which may cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock. If you are allergic to natural latex products, contact your doctor before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children. Risk of suffocation from inflated or broken condoms.
- Use of condoms during oral sex increases the risk of choking.
- Using extra lubricant during anal sex may reduce the risk of damage.
- A condom is a medical device for lay people - adult men or women.
- Any serious incident related to the product should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State where the user and/or patient is located.
- These condoms comply with the international standards ISO 4074 / EN ISO 4074.
Is something still unclear?
Do you have any questions about the use of Mister Size condoms? Feel free to contact us via our contact form. You can also find answers to many questions in our FAQs.